Future Fins Vector II 2+1 Hatchet Longboard V2 skeg and sidebite surfboard fin set
Future Fins Vector II 2+1 Hatchet Longboard V2 skeg and sidebite surfboard fin set by Future Fins at Let's Get Wild. MPN: 8153-143-63. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. V2 foiled side fins, narrow foiled center fin will loosen up any board as still hold in for critical performance bottom
Features & Highlights
- SIDE/CENTER HEIGHT - 4.37"/5.94"
- SIDE/CENTER BASE - 4.22"/2.56"
- SIDE/CENTER AREA - 14.22"/16.13"
- CONSTRUCTION - HONEYCOMB: A lightweight hexagonal core gives these fins the feel of glass-ons. Engineered with a medium flex pattern, these are stiffer than Blackstix but more flexible than Fiberglass.
- FOIL - V2: A V2 Foil is a V. Foil and Flat Foil blend. It takes the best speed generating attributes of the V. (at the base) and transitions into a flat foil in the tip for a controlled release in critical turns. Try the V2 foil if you are transitioning from flat sided fins. The benefits of the V. foil base will be noticeable but the change for your muscle memory will not be too drastic.
|Color:||Green / Black|
|Item Weight:||0.82 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|